LONDON, Dec 19 (Reuters) - British motoring services company RAC Plc said on Thursday Group Finance Director Paul Hewitt would leave the company on March 31 next year. Hewitt will join the Co-Operative Group as its Chief Financial Officer, RAC said in a statement. The firm did not name a replacement for Hewitt.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RAC says FD to leave company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.