LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc said on Monday it would sell two of its mechanical handling businesses to the UK unit of Canada's Finning International for 98.7 million pounds ($157 million). RAC said the sale of the Lex Harvey and Lex Birchwood businesses, which supply forklift trucks and mobile maintenance services to business clients across the UK, was expected to be completed on May 31. The company said the cash deal was earnings enhancing and it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RAC sells 2 units for $157 mln to cut debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.