PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin has shrugged off a decision by the International Automobile Federation to select Pirelli as the sole tyre supplier to the world rally championship. The Clermont Ferrand-based group also lost its role in Formula One last year after Bridgestone was selected as sole supplier. "We made an offer with our BF Goodrich brand because we believed we had something good to offer, and it creates a certain publicity. But our offer was not retained," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rallying-Michelin shrugs off world championship supplier loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.