LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Mini will compete in selected rounds of the world rally championship next season and the entire series in 2012, owners BMW said in a statement on Tuesday. The Munich carmaker, who pulled out of Formula One last year, said the involvement was planned for several years. The Mini Countryman WRC will be developed by British-based Prodrive, who previously ran Subaru's world championship-winning team. The announcement marks a return for the brand that chalked up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rallying-Mini to enter world championship in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.