LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Pirelli will be sole tyre supplier to the world rally championship for three years from 2008, the International Automobile Federation said on Tuesday. The world governing body said in a statement that the Italian manufacturer had won a tender for 2008, 2009 and 2010. "It will now enter into a formal contract to supply tyres in all events of the championship to all competitors with a four-wheel drive rally car," it added. No financial details were given. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rallying-Pirelli to be sole supplier to world championship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.