PRAGUE, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Skoda will remain in the world rally championship next year after scaling back operations this season, the Czech car maker said on Thursday. Spokesman Roman Meliska said the team would race Skoda's Fabia model in an unspecified number of races in 2005, adding that more details would be released at a news conference in Italy later in the day. "For now I can only confirm that the board of Skoda Auto approved that the WRC project would continue in 2005," Meliska ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rallying-Skoda to remain in world championship in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.