LOUISVILLE, Ky. , Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ram Truck brand celebrated the passion ignited around its "Year of the Farmer" initiative by presenting Clay Sapp, 2012-2013 National FFA President, with a $1 million donation at the 2013 National FFA Convention & Expo in...
- Country Music Star Easton Corbin Partners with Ram Truck Brand and FFA to Celebrate Ram's 'Year of the Farmer' Initiative Highlighting the Importance of Farmers in America
- Ram Truck Brand Reaches 'Farmer' Video Viewing Goal in Less Than One Week; $1 Million Donation Going to National FFA Organization
- Ram Truck Brand Celebrates the Ram 1500 Winning its First-Ever Back-to-Back Motor Trend 'Truck of the Year®' Honor With Building Wrap Covering Chrysler Group World Headquarters
- Ram Truck Brand Supports Disaster Relief Efforts Following Superstorm Sandy; Donates 20 Ram Trucks and $100,000 to the American Red Cross
- Ram Truck Brand Awards Scholarship Funding to Future Farmers of America Members