AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 2014 Ram Chassis Cab outworks the competition with best-in-class towing, gross combination weight rating (GCWR) and best-in-class total cost of ownership 3500 GCWR of up to 30,000 pounds and max trailer weight of 22,750 pounds...
- 2014 Ram Heavy Duty -- The King of Capability Offers Exclusive Air Suspension and an All-new Best-in-class V-8 Engine
- New 2014 Ram ProMaster Expands Ram Commercial Offerings with New Full-size Van Featuring Best-in-class Fuel Economy, Cargo Capacity and Payload
- 2013 Ram 1500 Offers Best-in-Class Fuel Efficiency, New Technology and New Features Without Sacrificing Capability
- New 2013 Ram 1500 - Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency, New Technology and New Features Without Sacrificing Capability
- Ram Truck Continues Building a Commercial Presence with New 2015 Ram ProMaster City, Offering Best-in-class Specs Where They Count