AMSTERDAM, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Dutch staffing company Randstad still sees much growth potential in Germany, especially in the automobile sector, its board member responsible for the country said in a Dutch daily on Thursday. "Germany's recruitment market is still immature ... So there is still much growth potential," Randstad board member Leo Lindelauf said in an interview with daily Algemeen Dagblad. The Dutch recruitment firm, which generates about 11 percent of sales in Germany, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Randstad sees much growth potential in Germany-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.