MUMBAI, June 20 (Reuters) - Automobile and railway ancillary maker Rane Brake Linings Ltd. said on Wednesday it plans to invest 600 million rupees in a new unit in the southern state of Tamil Nadu to make brake lines. Ahead of the news, shares in the company ended 1.11 percent up at 160 rupees in the Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane Brake to invest 600 mln rupees in new unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.