MUMBAI, June 20 (Reuters) - Automobile and railway ancillary maker Rane Brake Lining Ltd which relisted on Friday, expects FY09 net sales over 2.25 billion rupees, its Chairman L Lakshman told a news channel. Its annual profit would be in the range of 7 percent to 8 percent of sales, Lakshman told the CNBC-TV18 channel. The relisting follows the demerger of Rane Brake Lining's manufacturing business into a new company, a company official said. The investment-related businesses of the old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane Brake relists, sees FY09 sales at 2.25bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642