MUMBAI, June 20 (Reuters) - Automobile anciliary maker Rane Engine Valves Ltd. said on Wednesday it would invest 400 million rupees to set up a new engine valve manufacturing unit in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. Ahead of the news, shares in the company ended 2.91 percent down at 347 rupees in the Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane Engine to invest 400 million rupees in new unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.