MUMBAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Rane Engine Valves Ltd and Rane Brake Linings Ltd said their manufacturing businesses would be spun off into a new firm and non-manufacturing activities merged with Rane Holdings Ltd. Rane Engine shareholders will get 100 shares in the spun off firm and 56 in Rane Holdings for every 100 held, it said in a statement on Monday. Rane Brake shareholders will get 100 shares in the new company and 75 in Rane Holdings for every 100 held, it said in a separate statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane Engine,Rane Brake to spin off manufacturing biz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.