BOMBAY, April 29 (Reuters) - Rane group companies have made an open offer for 20 percent of Rane Engine Valves at a price of 410 rupees per share, the National Stock Exchange said on Thursday. It quoted HSBC Securities and Capital Markets as saying the open offer is being made by Rane (Madras) Ltd, Rane Brake Limings Ltd and Rane Investments Ltd. The offer opens on June 10 and closes on July 10.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane group cos to make offer for Rane Engine Valves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.