MUMBAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Rane Madras Ltd. said on Wednesday it would set up a manufacturing unit in northern Uttaranchal state with an initial investment of about 93 million rupees. The unit would supply steering gears exclusively to Tata Motors Ltd. , Rane Madras said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rane Madras plans unit to supply parts to Tata Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.