COLMAR, Pa., July 31 (Reuters) - R&B Inc. , an automotive parts supplier, on Wednesday reported stronger fiscal second-quarter earnings and forecast higher 2002 profits on sales growth and cost containment. R&B said that for the quarter ended June 29, sales rose 6.6 percent, to $55.5 million while net income rose to $2.8 million, or 31 cents per fully diluted share, from $1.6 million, or 18 cents per fully diluted share excluding goodwill amortization, a year ago. R&B, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"R&B quarterly earnings up, sees higher 2002 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.