COLMAR, Pa., Oct 25 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier R&B Inc. on Friday posted higher third-quarter earnings and forecast sales growth for the fourth quarter and 2002, but said it anticipated slower sales growth in 2003. Colmar, Pennsylvania-based R&B said it earned $2.6 million, or 29 cents per diluted share, in the quarter ended Sept. 28. That compared with $2.1 million, or 24 cents per share, earned in the same period of the prior year. The company expects fourth-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"R&B third-quarter earnings increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.