ROME, April 30 (Reuters) - There is "reasonable optimism" that a deal between Fiat and Chrysler could be announced on Thursday, Italy's industry minister said on Thursday after talking to Fiat's top management. "I've spoken to them and I think there is reasonable optimism that (a deal) can be closed with an announcement perhaps even by President Obama today and we hope it is this way," Claudio Scajola told Italian television. He said once Fiat has concluded a deal with Chrysler, it would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
""Reasonable optimism" on Fiat-Chrysler deal-Italy minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.