(For more stories on the financial crisis click [ID:nCRISIS]) TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Over 30,000 non-regular workers in Japan either have lost or will lose their jobs from October to next March, a government survey showed on Friday, adding to evidence of a deepening recession in the world's No.2 economy. Non-regular employees, including temporary workers, those on
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recession hits Japan temporary workers hard -survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.