* Emirati men blamed for high car accident rate, study shows * Women, Arab expats respect speed limits more By Martina Fuchs DUBAI, Jan 27 (Reuters Life!) - A young male culture that views speeding, tailgaiting, cutting off cars and other reckless behaviour behind the wheel as manly is behind high accident rates in the United Arab Emirates, a new report said. The driving habits of young male Emiratis sparked an outcry last year when several were caught on camera spinning and skidding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reckless young male drivers run riot on UAE roads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642