By David Morgan WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush's lavish campaign fund-raising drive neared its record-shattering climax on Wednesday at a Washington hotel where over 1,000 Bush supporters forked over $1.5 million for a salmon dinner. The Republican president, who is waging a hard fought election battle against Democrat John Kerry, used his appearance to accuse the Massachusetts senator of being a waffler and an old-line tax-and-spend Democrat. "He's been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Record-setting Bush fundraising drive nears climax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.