BRUSSELS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Belgian foam maker Recticel said on Tuesday it had signed a letter of intent with German private equity group Nordwind Capital as a partner for its car interiors business. Under the deal, set to be sealed by the end of the year, both parties will transfer all interior trim activities in a new structure in which Recticel would hold a stake of up to 25 percent. Recticel makes interior trims for cars as well as bedding and mattresses. Nordwind is based in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recticel finds partner for car interiors business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642