BRUSSELS, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Belgian foam maker Recticel said on Tuesday it had opened discussions with a financial partner for its automotive interiors business. "In search for a partner for its automotive interiors division, Recticel has as announced during the last months, studied various possibilities for cooperation," said the company that makes interior trims for cars as well as bedding and matresses. "The board of directors has authorised the management to open discussions that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recticel in talks over automotive interiors unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.