BRUSSELS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Belgian polyurethane foam maker Recticel said on Thursday it had secured two contracts to supply car windows to car makers Opel, a unit of General Motors , and Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of Volkswagen AG . The 60 million euro contract for Opel concerns a new car model which is coming on the market in 2005. Recticel will produce 750,000 car windows per year for this model. A 15 million euro contract for Skoda -- some 240,000 windows annually -- will come on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recticel wins two car windows contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.