(Fixes grammar in first paragraph) * The Childen's Investment Fund, Steel Partners retreat * Payouts hurt by global financial crisis * Smaller investors may become more critical By Junko Fujita TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - The retreat of two high-profile activist funds from Japan underscores the difficulties such funds face in squeezing value from their investments and raises worries about lax corporate governance in the world's second-biggest economy. The Children's Investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Activist funds ditch Japan, leave governance void" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.