(Corrects spelling of name in fourth paragraph to Siegried from Sigfrid, as confirmed by a family company; spelling differs from that used in Wall Street Journal) NEW YORK, May 31 (Reuters) - The only surviving child of Gianni Agnelli has filed suit against three advisers to the late Fiat chief, the Wall Street Journal reported in its online edition on Thursday. Margherita Agnelli de Pahlen alleges that three of her father's most trusted consiglieri have never given a proper accounting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Agnelli heir sues over estate -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.