* Automation sectors can grow 20-30 pct annually - analyst * Japan's Fanuc, Yaskawa, THK increase orders in China * Weak euro could help European players such as Siemens (Refiles to include Hong Kong byline, dateline) By Nobuhiro Kubo and Don Durfee TOKYO/HONG KONG, June 28 (Reuters) - Confronted with rising wages and a shortage of labour, a supplier of car body frames to Honda Motor last month earmarked the equivalent of a half year's profit to triple the number of robots at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-ANALYSIS-China labour unrest to speed up automation trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642