Refiles to fix typo in paragraph 1, replacing "sold" with "solid". By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Asian carmakers aim to churn out higher profits in Europe by moving up-market now that they have established a solid foothold in the region, while their local rivals struggle with excess inventories and restructuring costs. Automakers such as Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. have slowly but steadily built up their shares of a shrinking western ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-AUTOSHOW-Asian carmakers shift up to lift Europe margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642