(Corrects spelling of "Volvo" in headline) PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Swedish carmaker Volvo will sell 380,000 cars this year worldwide versus 335,000 last year, Chief Executive Stefan Jacoby said at the Paris Auto Show on Thursday. (Reporting by Helen Massy-Beresford, Writing by Michael Shields)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-AUTOSHOW-Volvo set to sell 380,000 cars this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.