(Refiles to remove incorrect company code) April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC: * Judge in Chrysler bankruptcy case is Judge Arthur J. Gonzalez * First-day hearing set for Friday morning -- court clerk * Top unsecured creditors include Ohio module manufacturing co, BBDO Detroit Inc, Johnson Controls Continental Automotive, Cummins Engine Co - filing
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-BRIEF-Chrysler bankruptcy hearing set for Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.