(Refiles to add word "Europe" to headline) TURIN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Research group Jato Dynamics on Fiat European car sales in July: * says Fiat sales in EU+EFTA countries down 32.6 percent year on year to 62,404 deliveries * Overall car sales in EU member states plus EFTA nations down 17.4 percent in July (reporting by Gianni Montani)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-BRIEF-Fiat July Europe car sales down 32.6 pct-research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.