(Corrects typo in headline) May 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co : * Fiesta production to begin in early 2010; European hatchback added for North America * Says Cuautitlan assembly plant transformed from large-truck to small-car production * Says new diesel engine line at Chihuahua engine plant, new jv transmission plant with Getrag in Guanajuato also planned * Says new multi-plant development effort represents a $3 billion U.S. investment * Says together with all direct and indirect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-BRIEF-Ford says Fiesta production to begin in early 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.