(Corrects headline to show GMAC has made the deferred payments) Dec 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp : * Says GMAC was able to defer payment of up to $1.5 billion until December 30, 2008 of certain amounts due to GM - SEC filing * Says payment as a result of agreement to adjust GMAC's terms for making advance payments to GM for wholesale financing of vehicles sold to GM dealers * Says as of December 30, GMAC had paid to GM all of the payments that were deferred under the temporary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-BRIEF-GM says GMAC makes deferred payments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642