(Refiles to fix typo in headline) By John McCrank TORONTO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The leadership of the Canadian Auto Workers union blasted the Conservative government on Friday, saying it has played down the economic crisis and has failed to address the problems in the auto industry. Finance Minister Jim Flaherty "has failed miserably," said Jim Stanford, the CAW's economist, at a meeting in Toronto the union called to discuss the slumping auto sector. "He has a rose colored forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-CAW union blasts Ottawa on lack of auto aid plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.