(Refiles to take out erroneous word in headline) SHANGHAI, July 28 (Reuters) - China South Locomotive and Rolling Stock Corp Ltd (CSR) has signed contracts worth of 6.89 billion yuan ($1.07 billion) to build subway and passenger vehicles, the company said on Thursday. The contracts, signed by its two units, account for 10.6 percent of its revenue last year, the company said in a filing to the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Shanghai-listed shares of CSR were trading up 1.2 percent at 5.92 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-China South Locomotive signs contracts worth $1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642