(Refiles to fix typo in headline) HONG KONG, Aug 25 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd , whose parent bought Ford Motor Co's Volvo AB unit this month, said on Wednesday it had net cash of 1.5 billion yuan ($221 million) at the end of June. Geely expected exports to make up about 3.5 percent of its total sales this year, and would not be a major contributor to during the period, Executive Director Lawrence Ang told a media briefing to discuss the company's interim results. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-China's Geely says had 1.5 bln yuan cash at end June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642