(Files to additional subscribers) * Navistar aims to save up to $175 mln next year * Interim CEO ran GM truck division, has engineering background * "We're not fire-saling" assets -Campbell By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp is willing to look at the possible sale of any part of its business as it tries to return to profitability, but it is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Navistar mulls asset sales, no deep discounts -interim CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.