(Refiles to add Reuters instrument code for BMW) * Q1 earnings due Wednesday, May 5 * Automobile EBIT seen at 214 million euros FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - German premium car maker BMW was expected to have swung to a first-quarter profit in its core Automobiles segment, squeezing out a 2 percent EBIT margin according to a Reuters poll, as global demand for luxury saloons and SUVs continued to recover. Even when compared sequentially, the segment's forecast 214 million euros ($285 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-EARNINGS POLL-EBIT margin in BMW car ops seen at 2% in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.