(Refiles to remove extraneous line) BRUSSELS, March 30 (Reuters) - EU regulators cleared Italian carmaker Fiat and U.S. peer General Motors on Wednesday for their acquisition of control of diesel engine manufacturer VM Motori SpA. VM Motori designs and makes diesel engines for various applications, including in vehicles, industrial and marine uses. The firm is currently controlled by GM and U.S.-based Penske Corp. "The Commission's examination of the proposed transaction showed that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-EU okays Fiat, GM to buy engine maker VM Motori" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.