(Refiles to add "California" to headline) * Rules to cut greenhouse gas emissions unconstitutional * Out-of-state producers discriminated against--judge * Preliminary injunction issued * State board planning an appeal By Jonathan Stempel Dec 30 (Reuters) - A federal judge in California has blocked that state's rules designed to favor producers of gasoline and other fuels that generate lower greenhouse gas emissions, a victory for ethanol producers and refiners. U.S. District Judge Lawrence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Federal judge blocks California emissions rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.