(Corrects spelling of "bellwether") ROME, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Italian industrial bellwether Fiat's shares will be affected by the financial market turmoil, CEO Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday. But Marchionne added that he was not worried about the state of the Italian financial market, saying it was completely different from the U.S. market. Shares in Fiat, which last week denied market rumours that it was set to issue a profit warning, were down about 1.3 percent in mid-morning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Fiat CEO says financial turmoil to hit shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642