(Refiles to add dropped word "build" in headline) CHONGQING, China, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Friday it plans to build its third car manufacturing plant in China with its joint venture partners at a cost of 3.34 billion yuan ($489.3 million). The plant, to be based in the southwestern municipality of Chongqing, will have an initial annual production capacity of 150,000 units, increasing annual capacity at Ford's joint venture plants to 600,000 by 2012, a joint venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Ford says to build 3rd China plant for 3.34 bln yuan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.