(Refiles to correct typo in Netherlands in 5th paragraph) SHANGHAI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Jiangling Motors Co. Group, Ford Motor Co.'s China partner, plans to double its dealerships in Europe to 500 next year as it seeks to boost exports amid fierce competition, a Jiangling executive said on Tuesday. "We will keep up the momentum in developing markets in the coming years, but Europe will be our next major focus," Liang Bo, deputy general manger of Jiangling's exports arm, told Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Ford's China partner seeks sales expansion in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.