(Refiles with new headline and recast lead, inserts missing word in 4th paragraph) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - In late August's quiet trading, four troubled financial companies have accounted for a big piece of total volume on the New York Stock Exchange, in what one analyst referred to as a "dash for trash." Citigroup , Bank of America , Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have dominated trading recently as each has more than doubled in price from 2009 lows. On Monday and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Four banks dominate August market in 'dash for trash'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642