(Drops extraneous word "further" from last paragraph) BEIJING, May 24 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries has agreed in principle to make Subaru vehicles in northeast China with Chery Automobile, the country's largest independent automaker, two people with knowledge of deal said on Tuesday. The Chery tie, if it goes ahead, would give the Japanese automaker a foothold in the world's largest auto market, joining the ranks of General Motors and Volkswagen , which had already carved up a major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Fuji Heavy, Chery agree on China Subaru deal -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642