(Corrects spelling of Saturns in first paragraph) DETROIT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Friday it is recalling 275,936 Cadillacs, Pontiacs and Saturns sold in the United States because of a fluid leak that could lead to loss of control of the vehicle. The recall involves vehicles 2005-2007 model year Cadillac CTS, CTS-V and STS, STS-V sedans, 2005-2007 model year Cadillac SRX crossovers, and 2006-2007 model year Pontiac Solstice and the 2007 Saturn Sky. GM spokeswoman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-GM recalls 275,936 vehicles in United States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.