(Refiles to correct date) * GM Q4 earnings to be released pre-market open Thursday * GM seen showing more than $5 billion annual profit * Average analyst expectation for Q4 EPS 46 cents * U.S. government still owns a third of GM common shares By Bernie Woodall and Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Back from the brink with the help of U.S. taxpayers, General Motors Co is expected to report its first annual profit since 2004 with fourth-quarter earnings curbed by rising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-GM seen posting first full-year profit since 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.