(Refiles to make clear in second paragraph that tie-up is with GM China) BEIJING, Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] and its long-time Chinese partner, SAIC Motor Corp , are teaming up again to tap the used car business in the world's largest auto market. GM China and its car venture with SAIC each holds a 33 percent stake in Shanghai Chengxin Used Car Operation and Management Co, with SAIC subsidiary, Shanghai Automotive Industry Sales Co, holding the remainder, the Detroit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-GM teams with partner SAIC to tap China used-car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.