(Refiles to correct spelling of Michael in third paragraph.) SHANGHAI, June 29 (Reuters) - General Motors and China's Tengzhong will begin talking with regulators this week in a bid to obtain government approval for Tengzhong to buy the Hummer brand by the end of September, a GM spokesman said on Monday. The relatively unusual step by the two sides of engaging regulators so early in the process, before a formal agreement has been reached, reflects the widespread skepticism surrounding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-GM,Tengzhong to talk with China regulators on Hummer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642