(Refiles to new USN) MUMBAI, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Shares of India's Hero Honda fell more than 6 percent on Tuesday, after television channel ET Now reported that Hero and private equity firm KKR are in talks to buy out Japan's Honda Motor's stake in the company. The report said that Hero's founders -- the Munjal family -- would buy out 20 percent of Honda's stake, while KKR would buy the remaining six percent. In response to the report, Honda Motors said it had no plans to sell its stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Hero Honda falls on report Honda planning to exit stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.